Would you like personalized classes for your unique needs and aspirations?
Without taking time off work, and schedule the classes around your life and work commitments?
This one-on-one Yoga Immersion program distils the essence of an one-size-fits-all 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training group classes into 72 hours of private classes in four modules (4 x 18-hour module). It is designed for motivated beginners with a busy schedule, and you don’t need to prepare for the exams required for a typical Yoga Teacher Training course!
Each module is 6 weeks of two 90-min classes per week (18 hours of classes per module). You will learn the skills and experience the benefits from the beginning:
- Strength & Flexibility Fast Track (Module 1)
- Mental Clarity Transformation (Module 2)
- Assimilation Incubator (Module 3)
- Integration Reset (Module 4)
Customized tools to support you to reach your objectives and maintain your outcomes over time. With this one-on-one wellbeing program, Prema will work with you to design your personalized roadmap (SMART goals, learning agenda, and action plan) to help you to stay on track from the beginning.
- identify your personalized intentions, from touching your toes with straight knees to enhancing mental clarity
- achieve a sustainable and realistic outcome, from improve your sport performance to enhance relationships with self and loved ones
- optimize self-practice with personalized checklists and reminders, from Ayurvedic healthy diet and lifestyle hacks to yogic breathing techniques
Students will also receive 7 additional personalized and private bonuses.
Bonus 1: Personalized SMART goals. SMART goal stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bound.
Bonus 2: Personalized learning agenda. A personalized path of learning that identify, prioritize, and set appropriate strategies.
Bonsu 3: Personalized action plan. A set of tactics intended to achieve the relevant SMART goal.
Bonus 4: Personalized Checklists & Reminders. Digital workbooks for personalized practices.
Bonus 5: Private video recordings. Student could receive their own class recordings for on-going self-practices.
Bonus 6 & 7: Two Private Workshops. More information is provided below.
(For students who are ready for intensive residential yoga programs in India, I highly recommended the Yoga Teacher Training Courses at the Sivananda Yoga Vidya Peetham and various Vedanta courses at the Adi Shankara Brahma Vidya Peeth in India).