Are you a motivated beginner? would you like to master your own physical and mental wellbeing? Would you like to create conditions for you to flourish physically and mentally?
Let us go from knowing the truth intellectually to tasting the truth with each breath and each glance.
The busier we are, the more urgent we need to make transformational changes; so that we could optimize our time and energy. We all deserve to live a flourishing life with happiness, health, meaning and love!
The Yoga Immersion Program enables you to go deeper and get more benefits from your own practices. To go beyond the yoga mat, you need both knowledge and experience to integrate the benefits into your daily life. The dream outcomes are:
- Happy – deeper awareness of the source of your inner happiness
- Healthy – stronger and more flexible body and mind
- Meaning – deeper sense of your meaning in life for self and others
- Humanity – better appreciation of love and compassion for self and others
Would you like to learn in a schedule that is designed around your unique needs and aspirations? without taking time off work for a typical 30-days (200-hours) residential Yoga Training in India? This one-on-one Yoga Immersion program distils the essence of an one-size-fits-all group classes into 72 hours of private classes in four modules (4 x 18-hour module). It is designed for motivated beginners with a busy schedule, and you don’t need to prepare for the exams required for a typical Yoga Teacher Training course.
Each module is 6-week long and consists of two 90-min classes per week (18 hours of classes per module). You will learn the skills and get the benefit from the beginning:
- Strength & Flexibility Fast Track (Module 1)
- Mental Clarity Transformation (Module 2)
- Assimilation Incubator (Module 3)
- Integration Reset (Module 4)
Seven Build-in tools to support you to reach your objectives and maintain your outcomes over time. With this one-on-one wellbeing program, from the beginning, Prema will work with you to design your personalized roadmap (SMART goals, learning agenda, and action plan) to help you to stay on track.
- identify your personalised goals, from touching your toes with straight knees to enhancing mental clarity
- achieve a sustainable and realistic outcome, from improve your sport performance to enhance relationships with self and loved ones
- optimize self-practice with personalized checklists and reminders, from Ayurvedic healthy diet and lifestyle hacks to yogic breathing techniques, as well as private class recordings, upon request, from physical posture practices to guided meditations
Compare to the Daily Yoga and Self Healing classes, Yoga Immersion students will receive 6 additional personalized and private bonuses.
Bonus 1: Personalized SMART goals. SMART goal stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bound.
Bonus 2: Personalized learning agenda. A personalized path of learning that identify, prioritize, and set appropriate strategies.
Bonsu 3: Personalized action plan. A set of tactics intended to achieve the relevant SMART goal.
Bonus 4: Personalized Checklists & Reminders. Digital workbooks for personalized practices.
Bonus 5: Private video recordings. Student could receive their own class recordings for on-going self-practices.
Bonus 6 & 7: Two Private Workshops. More information is provided below.
(For students who are ready for month-long residential yoga programs in India, I highly recommended the Yoga Teacher Training Courses at the Sivananda Yoga Vidya Peetham and various Vedanta courses at the Adi Shankara Brahma Vidya Peeth in India).