Vincent Hiscox, wellness coach and podcaster, reveals the strategies for you to take control of your Health and Wellness into your 40s and beyond. At each episode, Vincent discusses a variety of topics with experts in the Health and Wellness Community, and you could learn at least one practical advice with tried and tested techniques so you could look and feel better. Taking care of yourself shouldn’t be complicated.
A quick soundbite is available below. For the full interview (01:00:35) check out the Episode 79 with Prema.
- 03:43 Came to HK twice to live
- 05:43 Most people that need help go to Ashram
- 13:22 A 4 start hotel with discipline of an Ashram
- 15:33 Yoga Sutras for Busy Minds
- 28:13 Mango example
- 44:24 You have to be flexible
- 44:53 Super Brain Yoga
- 55:25 We will live in a happier world if everyone know that they are good enough as it is
Other Wellness Podcasts at the Over Forty Podcast are available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts.
You might also be interested in Vincent’s Wellness Newsletter for more wellness information.